Cushman & Wakefield/NorthMarq is a joint venture formed in September 2011 by NorthMarq Real Estate Services and the Minnesota operations of global real estate services firm Cushman & Wakefield. By combining the talent of both organizations at the regional level with the global platform of Cushman & Wakefield, we offer clients the best combination of regional strength and global capabilities. The result: the leading commercial real estate firm by all measures in the Upper Midwest.
- More than 500 employees
- More than 80 transaction professionals
- 55 million square feet under management, including facilities and property management assignments
- 400 properties managed for investors
- Average annual transaction volume of $1.5 billion
- Related companies include NorthMarq Capital, United Properties and RJM Construction.